Graphics are only about 25% of talent. The other 75% belongs to the artist who actually shot the picture or drew the painting. Also, it's partially the subject's fault for being beautiful. But still, graphics are art. I can take your ugliest face and put Madonna to shame with the outcome. I don't follow trends, I do things my way. Lovetramp is very keen on photomanipulation. Color-swapping and blending - anyone can do that. I take it to the next level. Lovetramp is public. Request posts are not. Join and enjoy, watch and behold.